Donate to San Francisco - Give2SF
Notice to Donors
Donations over $100 will be acknowledged and listed on a City of San Francisco website.
Please contact 3-1-1 (see "Contact us" above) if:
- If the donation is being made by a corporation or an association. (We will ask you to send us an email confirming that the donation will be posted on a CCSF website), or
- If the donor has a financial interest, such a contract, with the department or program to which the donation is being made. (We will ask the nature of your financial interest.)
In both cases, you may make your donation now.
Please note: Donations of $10,000 or more must be officially accepted by the City through a vote of the Board of Supervisors. While donors may make a gift of this size on-line before that vote, it would be advisable to contact 3-1-1 and ask to speak to a representative of the program to which you desire to donate.
- Makes grants to San Francisco nonprofit arts organizations with budgets of under $3,000,000 for facilities maintenance, capital improvements and equipment acquisition.
- Top priorities are capital expenditures to correct cited code violations, and capital expenditures for emergency situations that render artistic activities inoperable.
- Also supported are capital expenditures to improve the capacity of venues, or will have a significant positive effect on audience comfort.
- Promotes physical improvements and greening of public spaces
- Engages residents and businesses in creating welcoming places for residents to play, gather and build community
- Uses greening projects to support and promote community participation, neighborhood involvement.
- The Mayor's Fund for the Homeless (MFH) uses private donations to provide food, shelter and support services to homeless families and individuals.
- Managed by the Mayor’s office of HOPE, these funds help improve outcomes for individuals in all forms of city sponsored housing including shelters, supportive, public and affordable housing. These funds are also used to help support clients who are exiting the Navigation Center.
- The MFH enables The Mayor’s Office of HOPE to more actively fundraise and to engage with community members who are interested in supporting our efforts.
- Keep San Francisco’s recreation programs accessible for everyone in our diverse community.
- Promote active living and well-being for San Francisco’s diverse and growing community.
- Help keep today’s parks safe, clean, and fun and promote our parks’ historic and cultural heritage.
- San Francisco’s only open-admission animal shelter.
- Provides animal law enforcement and humane investigations.
- Adopts out all species of animals: every animal every day.
- San Francisco City Hall is a magnificent landmark that is known as the “people’s palace” of San Francisco
- At 100 years of age, she is showing the passage of time and is in need of repairs to her dome, lighting upgrades, and ongoing structural improvements.
- Donors to this fund will ensure this dazzling Beaux Arts monument will remain a special place for generations to come.
- To provide shelter, food and other assistance to individuals and families in San Francisco who are impacted by a disaster or emergency event that affected San Francisco.
- For care, food and other assistance to animals and pets in San Francisco that are displaced or otherwise impacted by a disaster or emergency event that affected San Francisco.
- To replace, repair and rebuild public buildings, infrastructure and other assets owned by the City of San Francisco that were damaged or rendered unusable as a result of a disaster or emergency.
- Donations given not specified for a category above will be used wherever the funds are most needed.